Thursday, October 1, 2009

SECRET SANTA!

IT IS TIME FOR.....

THE BASEBALL BLOGGERS SECRET SANTA!

I have decided to go ahead and start it now. I know it may seem early, but that is because this is going to be done via the internet there are a few steps involved and I want to get started with them now.

There are a few other things I need you to do if you wish to participate.

First leave your e-mail. I need this so I can sign you up for the secret Santa program. Unfortunately it doesn't look as if you can log on and enter your own e-mail.

I also need you to e-mail me your mailing address, the e-mail you signed up with for the secret Santa, as well as a link to your blog or website.

As to why I am asking for your address, it is because you would end up having to ask the person when you mail the gift, thus ruining the SECRET part. I promise not to share with anyone but the person who gets your name.

When you get your person, you will need e-mail me their e-mail/name and I will give you the address. (this will take placer later)

As you can see a lot of steps involved. Mainly for me, but I have no life so it should be well. I don't see an easier way. If you do let me know. Again, I WANT to do this.


Here is what I need you to do now

STEP 1: Leave your e-mail

STEP 2: Send me an e-mail with your

E-MAIL ADDRESS (the one you will use for the secret santa)

MAILING ADDRESS

BLOG/website

USERNAME/ ( or the name you tend to use on blog)


I will leave this open for two weeks. That should be enough time for folks to sign up. Please be sure to tell fellow bloggers as I'd like everyone that wanted to; to participate

If you have any questions please let me know.


REMINDER!

Please don't sign up if you don't think you are going to commit to buying and shipping a gift. It isn't going to be fun for the person you have to get jiffed

The gift has to be baseball related and needs to be under twenty dollars. Also, NO wish list. Do some sleuthing.







17 comments:

  1. Wicked4life20@hotmail.com .... I'm in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. timothy.dustin at gmail dot com ...I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bacontowne@yahoo.com
    I am in, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bigd1970@att.net...sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. davidlyon at donedhardy dot com...I'm in

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for doing this!

    volleygod67 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  8. anicolausk at yahoo dot com.

    Count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ... landofthelonewolves (at) hotmail (dot) com

    Yeeeeah!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohthegreatbeardedone@gmail.com

    sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like fun!

    curseyouredbaron@hotmail.com

    http://baseball1976.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Count me in.

    heartbreakingcards@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sure why not...

    anthony.m.oneill@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool deal!

    Yinchuan2005@yahoo.com

    jdswildcardz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like fun to me...

    suefitz1@gmail.com

    have sent you the other information.

    ReplyDelete