Thursday, July 8, 2010

I need to update more

... Seriously.

It has been two weeks since I have last made a post and I don't like that. I also don't like posting for the sake of posting (which I guess this sort of is). It is one reason I don't comment on a lot of blogs. There are a lot out there that I read daily and I really enjoy doing so. I just don't like commenting if I can't somehow contribute .

On the other hand, I lot of bloggers update daily and even more than that and there posts are always a pleasure to read. I feel bad for being so... lazy. There are some reasons for that though. I am of course.. lazy as well. I readily admit that.

My camera is still broke. I have cards I'd like to upload, but can't. It makes me sad.

..and I haven't bought any cards in weeks. Well, one pack last Friday... but that has been it. I've been saving most of my money for a hobby box, or jumbo of topps series 2. I miss buying cards though. I miss standing in the card isle and oogling all the cards. I'm like a.. well... junkie.

... I just thought I was being cleaver with that last bit. Until I remembered I blog I frequent quite a bit (daily).... "Cardboard Junkie" Durrrr.

Anyhow, I plan on trying to post more. I never thought I would reach 56 followers. It is awesome and I thank you all. I want to give you something to read however and something that isn't crap.

I will be going away fora few days or up to a week though to visit my grandmother, but when I return, I hope to have an improved blog. Or one that doesn't go weeks without posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment