Thursday, February 9, 2012

I shook Prado's hand!

...I touched a Brave player. I has asked and he said it would be fine Martin Prado was very nice.


So I didn't get to meet Chipper. People camped out overnight and they were at full capacity at around 9:30 am. I admit it, I cried. I had been looking forward to this for weeks. At least Facebook saved us the three and a half hour trip up there only to be turned down. It is good for something after all.

My mom did take me to Greenville though to me Prado the next day though. There was also Eddie Perez, Johnny Estrada, Julio Tehran, and Brandon Beachy.

It was closer and nobody camped out. Got there four hours ahead of time and was twenty one in line. Ate my lunch I had packed for Chipper. I actually talked with people while waiting which is big for me as usually I am afraid to open my mouth. Got on the subject about pyramids and aliens and baseball cards, I also talked with people that had camped out to get Chipper’s autograph.


I only had one Prado card, or well.. that I could find. I NEED MOAR PRADO'S and I need to organize my cards better. I had to go through every brave card I had to find these. I really need to alphabetize them. I said I would do those months ago though. I procrastinate to much.


Brandon asked me what the hat was from. A build a bear.^^


Estrada grinned and said cheese. My mom took the pics while I was in line.


If only he could have been smiling.


I wish I knew what was so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment