Saturday, April 14, 2012

What I have been buying instead of baseball cards.. (and a contest with a non baseball prize).



....

....

.....





...Yup, I'm a brony or pegasister.

I've seen four episodes so far and due to my wonderfully crappy internet, can't view anymore.

Oh, and a contest. A very easy one for bronies. Those that aren't bronies, likely wouldn't want to win anyhow.


If someone correctly identifies the bigger pony, they win two MLP:FIS happy meal toys. Sadly you can't choose, but they are 2 of the main 6.

and yea, I know..... the clothes and shoes are ><.


Oh, and this blog will go back to being about cards and baseball cards in my next post.


baseball post ---->Oh, and Chipper and the damn fluid on his knee. :__;-<--- baseball post

8 comments:

  1. I showed my 2-year old little boy an episode on youtube and for the next week he repeatedly pointed at the laptop and requested PONIES! I don't know the characters and neither does he (yet) but with only a small bit of research, I am going to go with Rainbow Dash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... almost C.C ;P

    and you are correct mmosley ^_^

    If you would send me you address at chipper_fan @ hotmail . com I can send the two ponies on your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a brony?!?!???!!!?!?!!

    My face just did this:
    http://i.imgur.com/hYXK5.jpg

    I AM painting you a pony. Tell me who your favorite is and I'll get working on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^ Awesome.

      Twilight Sparkle, which closely followed by Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash.

      This is partly due to all your pictures. It got me interested and then I started looking online and ended up buying some episodes from itunes.

      Delete
    2. Cool, if there's a particular pose or face you like let me know and I'll do that. Otherwise I'll surprise ya.

      Delete
  4. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. Mashbet

    ReplyDelete