Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Quit Plunking McCann!

That is the fourth time in ten games he has been hit. Is it his stance, or what? His eyes are giving him trouble, but geez. I think all of the hits have been at night games. The last two anyhow. I just hope he doesn't get hurt.


Glad to see Heyward is back. Glad to see us winning. Not glad to see you know who injured again. I bet the one game I manage to attend this year will be with him hurt somehow.

I really want J.J to come back. Doesn't look like that will happen any time soon though K.K needs to... I don't know. I know he hasn't been given much run support, but 0-6?

I had planned on posting a two pack video break of National Chicle but blogger isn't cooperating and now my camera is broke. I can't upload the cards I wanted for the blaster blogger league.

...and this is turning into a bitch fest.


I need happy news. The Braves are winning. We are winning. 10-3! We won last night. Prado got a Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand slam. The pitchers are doing good, Tommy and Hudson anyhow. We will be back home soon. I got a Brave in my pack of Chicle. I.... am out of good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment