Monday, December 13, 2010

Baseball Video Games (DS)

Bit of a long shot, but I was wondering if anyone could suggest any baseball games for the Dsi. I am getting one for Christmas and was eying the baseball related games and there are a lot to choose from. A lot of them did nor get good reviews at least not the ones I looked at.

I was just curious to see if any of you have tried playing any though. I'm more into the MLB ones where I can be the Braves and Chipper Jones. I doubt any or new enough to be Heyward sadly :(

4 comments:

  1. Backyard Baseball isn't realistic, but it's fun. There are definitely versions out there with Chipper and you can probably find one used really cheap at GameStop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know they had them on the DS. I remember wanting one for either the GBA or the computer a few years ago because it had Chipper.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MLB 2K10 for the DS has full rosters and teams, etc., but because of the limitations of the DS (and probably because they didn't spend a ton of time on it) it is not up to the graphical standards of today's games. It's still fun to play, though, and surprisingly has an announcer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. chac chan tắm trắng kén tằm sáng da dang co kha nhieu long tin yeu tu phia nguoi su dung giup cho day tro thanh 1 trong loai san pham khong the thay the trong sinh hoat thuong ngay cua tat ca moi nguoi.

    ReplyDelete