Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Found a penny, got an auto.

So the other day I was out shopping with my aunts when I found a penny Lincoln side up and pocketed it. ..I'm poor and superstitious

The next stop was a dollar store where I bought two packs of cards and ended up finding a autograph in the upper deck X 2008 pack.

Then two days later I went to a dollar general and bought two more packs and in one of those I found a jersey card.

Now I am about to enter a code for the million card give away I got in single pack. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. What autograph did you pull? What about the jersey card?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They where not great cards, but the jersey was a Kenji Johjima and I left the auto at my aunts accidently. I really need to get a scanner so I can post my cards to the blog.

    ReplyDelete