Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Basketball cards for Baseball cards?

So among my many assorted packs of baseball cards for Christmas, I also got...








a double pack of Upper Deck Basketball cards.




Since I don't collet basketball cards I was wondering if anyone would want to trade me a double pack of baseball cards for the basketball one. It is unopened.

Any takers? Someone out there must like basketball.

As for why I don't take it back to the store, I don't know which store it came from and don't have a recit.

1 comment:

  1. I don't have unwrapped baseball packs, but I could trade you some Allen and Ginter 08 stuff if you're collecting any of that. Or maybe I'll pull out the trunk and see what else I have.

    I actually do collect basketball cards. So email me at gmosesnow@basketballcardblog.com

    ReplyDelete