My Card related goals of 2010.
I'm about 9 days late in this. The reason? I procrastinate like no tomorrow.
1. Get to a card shop. An actual, genuine card shop. I want to go to a place that sells cards. Not cards, underwear, television and anything else under the sun. A place where people know upper deck from a wooden deck
Luckily this take will likely be completed this month, or so I hope.
2. Focus on going after one or two sets and stop buying random packs of cards that aren't part of said sets.
This, I will likely fail. I have a very hard time not buying some sort of pack when I go to a place that sells them. It is like an addiction. Hell, it IS an addiction.
3. Work on better posts for the blog. More informed ones that tell about my opinons on card products and card designs. Start posting actual cards that I get.
4. Trade more. Padded brown envelops make me happy, happy haaaaaaaaaaaaappy. I want to get more involved in this community. Reach out to more bloggers.
5. Set up a work area for my card collecting needs. A better place to store the cards. Have cards in one place, not ten. One that is actually organized and where cards are easily accesable.
That is all I can think of for the time being.