Friday, January 15, 2010

Card shop soon and ticket to stardom.

So it looks like I am going to go a card shop soon. As soon as next week. I can't wait! Just hope it is as great as I'm hoping it will be and that the owners/workers will be friendly. Do they tend to be?

My mom bought me a blaster of Ticket to Stardom. Or I picked it out rather. It was my gift. I dunno why I seem to like the sets that nobody else does, but I do. Maybe I just have bad taste.

On another note, I am donating half the money from my Birthday to the Haiti relief fund. I think evreyone should donate what they can, even if it is just a dollar. That dollar ads up when thousands of others do the same.

I want to see if I can find a way to donate clothes/food as well. I think there was a local place taking donations for such things.

I wish I could do over there and help myself. Since I can't though, I can do this.

3 comments:

  1. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very awesome of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great to donate ! I may be the ONE other collector who likes Ticket to Stardom (AT LEAST THE TRIBE CARDS FROM THE SET).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel I have to do something. I want to do something.

    I'm hoping to get a hobby box down the road. Maybe from the card shop, or I'll see what they charge. If I get any Tribe doubles I can send them your way if you don't have them.

    ReplyDelete