Thursday, January 28, 2010

That Brave hating cat is at it again!

If you had read a few post back you know my cat is met lover that haaaaaaaaaaates Larry Wayne.

It is worse than I first feared however.

First the back story.

The Braves are doing a caravan
through the south east where various Braves visit different locations and sigh autographs for the fans. I plan on going Sunday to the one in Evans which include

Freddie Freeman
Jordan Schafer
Jim Powell
Zane Smith


Last night I managed to find two cards of Schafer and Smith that I planned on getting autographed. I had put them on my bed in an effort to get a picture of them so I could upload them to my blog, but none of the pictures turned out right and I soon grew frusterated and ended up abounding the project.

I then grew distracted with something else which could have been the President or the internet or.. something.

THAT WAS WHEN SHE STRUCK! She plopped her fat self right on top of the cards and in the process bent poor scahfer right down the middle. A thing of beauty more.

Only an accident you say? That is what she wants you to think!

The devious Met fan has struck yet again.

TL. DR I need to use my card table as none of this would have happened in the first place.

1 comment: