Saturday, January 16, 2010

Please don't pee on Chipper Jones.

I'm sure you noticed the in my avatar. The one with the Brave hat. That's Buffy and she is my cat. She is the most anxiety prone, basket case, men fearing, over eating, obssessive bathing cat I have ever owned. Yet I love her.





However, she had one major problem.

She is not a fan of . If she could talk, I'm sure I would hear a constant chant of Larrrrrrrrrry, Larrrrrry, Larrrrry.


I have a in my room. I think I mentioned this in the past.

Ain't it the most glorious thing you have ever seen?



Poor Mister Jones has never fared well at the hands of Buffy though.


Not only has she knocked him over multiple times, but I give you

EXHIBIT A



She has mercifully chewed his legs to pieces.

ANNNNNND!

EXHIBIT BEEEEEEEE!


WHY is Chipper rocking? No, that is not paranormal activity, but BUFFY chewing on his leg.



BUT THAT IS NOT ALL!

She has even peed on my Chipper shirt. You don't pee on Chipper, even if he is in shirt form.


I'm ashamed to admit it, but it looks my cat is a.....

2 comments: