Friday, June 11, 2010

Jumping on the Bowman Baaaaaaaaahnd Wagon.

Get it? Bahhhhhh as in what sheeps make, cause I am a sheep and got caught in the Bowman.

Picked up one pack at Wal-Mart. For once they actually had something new. No series 2, but plenty of loose bowman packs, double packs and blasters.

AND GUESS WHAT!!!!???!!


I got a Heyward and Strasburg in one pack!




















....Actually I lied , I got neither.


Here is what I did get

Chrome: Bo Greenwell (Indians)
Chrome: Michael Wing(Angels)
1st Bowman: Neil Medchill (Yankees)
1st Bowman: Joe Serafin (White Sox)
Bowman Expectations: Ivan Rodriguez
Topps 100: Jared Mitchel (White Sox)
Victor Martinez (Red Sox)
Kenshin Kawakami (BRAVES)
Josh Beckett (Red Sox)
Aramis Ramirez (Cubs)

2 comments:

  1. You mean you found Bowman @ retail?! I got one blaster box from Target before the Strasburg craze hit (and I did get his Chrome card -- currently on eBay).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprised. They must have just got them in as there where about twenty to thirty single packs left, plus half a dozen of the double packs and one blaster that I saw.

    ....I wish I could have been that lucky.

    ReplyDelete