Thursday, June 17, 2010

Make sure your camera has enough memory (Video box break)

.......or else it will cut off without you knowing.

I did record more when I saw what happened, but the second video would not transfer. Besides, that also got cut off as well. (despite the fact that I kept rambling away)


I managed to get most of it though. Sadly no Heyward or Strasburg, but I liked what I got. I also want advice on what to do for future breaks. Camera angles, lighting, speaking. What to do and not to do.

Would anyone want to trade for any of the below that aren't base or chrome? I kind of want to go after the set now.

1 comment:

  1. If you wanted to trade the Roy Halladay / Kyle Drabek dual card, I'd love to work out a trade for that one. Shoot me a line if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete