Friday, April 1, 2011

It is time to come clean...

This is really hard for me to say and the reaction I receive may not be good, but I am sick of staying silent. It is time to come clean to everyone.

I am a closet Met fan. I have been one since before I could remember, but I was just to ashamed to admit it. Down here it is Brave country and the Mets are something to be despised. I was always a bit scared to go against the grain and rebel, so to speak. While on the outside I was cheering for the Braves, inside I was wishing that the Mets could win. There are Met posters in my closet and I have a box full of Met cards, although the outside says Braves cards.

There, I have said it. I am a Met fan and I am no longer going to hide it. I will no longer be ashamed to cheer for my team.









































APRIL FOOOOOOOOOOOOL'S

5 comments:

  1. Good one! You had me for a second there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! You got me with that one...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. M-E-T-S! METS! METS! METS!

    I'll try and dig up some Ike Davis cards to send you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I was just getting ready to send you a Mike Piazza autograph!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't mind David at least. ^^

    and s olong as I can trade it for a McCann auto.

    ReplyDelete