Friday, August 14, 2009

That Trading game....

I actually sent off my first cards in the mail on Wednesday to Cracking Wax.

I plan on sending out two more packages next week to Marie at A Cardoard Problem and The Collective Troll.

If feels good to do the sending versus just the receiving and I hope I am able to send out even more in the future. I am also paranoid though. Did I put the right address? Did I protect the cards enough? Did I send the right ones? Did I send the wrong ones? What if it gets lost in the mail?

This is also my first time trading EVER. Never got the chance to do it the old school way as a kid sadly.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about it, none of us do... Trading is simple, easy and fun. If you send the wrong cards, it isn't the end of the world. Traders appreciate whatever you send. I hope you get the card that I sent you soon! So, I guess you do worry about the other person getting their stuff, but its cool...

    ReplyDelete