Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I miss Upper Deck

I miss having products to pick from when I go to the store. I miss having to make a decison about which set I want to collect. Now it goes months and months without new products. The card isle is not longer the first place that I go when I use to make a be-line for it.

I like the cheaper sets they offered. The 100 card sets. Icons and Upper deck X. I like the varitey. It is, after all, the spice of life.

I think Topps needs competition. Something to make then push themselves for a better product. I think the law suit will end up biting them in the rear end. I like Topps, but I still that it was a boneheaded move to sue. Yea, a little late in expressing my opinion, but better late than never.

....At least I spend less on cards.

2 comments:

  1. Agreed,I bought Hockey cards for the 2nd time in the last 20 years,just because I needed and Upper Deck fix.

    ReplyDelete