Thursday, March 17, 2011

Up yours blackout rule!

So, I saw that the Braves played at 6 PM today. Even better, they where on a channel I actually get. So I eagerly flip to the channel, only to be greeted with a black screen and a caption that reads ..."MLB preseason baseball is blacked out on this channel. Sorry...." It also informs me it is not viewable on any other channel. . As I know, this is the only game that this has happened.

...what?

...what?!

...WHAT?!

I understand the blackout rule. They block out the game in certain areas in hopes that people will go to the game and spend monies. Doesn't mean I like it. -_-

I'm sorry, but I want to go to whoever came up with that and knock them upside the head. If I could click my heels three times and be in Florida and wave my magic wand and have tickets appear, this might make the tinniest bit of sense. If I could be at the game, than I would. I can't however, WHICH IS WHY I AM WATCHING IT ON TV!

You aren't helping anyone by doing this.


and on another matter... Why haven't I been able to listen to more Brave games on the radio? 680 am carries Braves game, but thus far they only seem to be doing 1... in 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment