Wednesday, April 7, 2010

BRAVES WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWO GAMES IN A ROW!

LETS SWEEP THOSE CUBBIES!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


CHIPPER HIT A HOMER! I had to bite a pillow in order not to scream out loud and not wake my nephew. My mom still heard me in the other room though.


Heyward drove in a run! This guy is doing great. I want a 22 shirt now. Look at me, jumping on the Heyward bandwagon. Of course there is reason there is a bandwagon to jump on in the first place.


and the home plate umpire was very, VERY LOUD. God lord he sounded like a... very loud ump.

and is anyone watching this on the Braves Channel? ....Peach Tree TV. I wish they carried all the games. They don't show anything but the Direct TV logo and play music when a game is not playing. I like the music though. They have no commercials either, just show the field when they are between innings.

1 comment:

  1. Be glad you get Peachtree TV. Upstate SC dropped the channel from their non-digital cable lineup...I discovered this last night about 15 mins before the game! I have to wait until they are on Sports South or ESPN now. Grrr...

    ReplyDelete