Thursday, April 8, 2010

Dammit! Dammit! GOSH DARN IT!

Injury prone third baseman is injured AGAIN!

3 games in and he is injured! Jeez Chipper >__<.


I can't believe I missed it. I kept flipping between it and Bones. I should have known something was up as McCann kept coming up when Chipper should have been and I simply thought I had just missed him.


He had BETTER BE BACK SOON!


GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

We need him healthy. I don't remember last time he's played nearly a full season.



Yes, I need to calm down

Yes, I am overreacting.

3 comments:

  1. That shocked me... I am NOT a Braves fan, BUT I thought 2010 was going to be a magical year for your guys... My preseason predictions had Braves winning ALL of the postseason awards and going to the WS. I don't care if you guys win, but I NEED to be RIGHT so Chipper better come back and hit 40 homers cuz I hate to be wrong!
    PS-I got the package, thanks! There were 2 cards I had been seriously hunting for a long time! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete